Whew!'s mission, simply stated, is to accomplish two things:
* Develop Empathetic Individuals
* Design Empathetic Institutions
To accomplish these two goals, Whew!'s mission involves the following expanded goals:
* Improve the two environments that cause the most mental health challenges - work and school.
* Partner with organizations to create nurturing and inclusive environments for all employees.
* Partner with schools and other organizations that work with children to create environments that nurture every child's core identities.
* Partner with leaders of companies and schools to empower them to bring their best, most authentic selves to their leadership roles.
* Help individuals develop and employ more empathy in their everyday lives, in every space.
* Give trauma-informed training to personnel and other stakeholders in both work and school environments.
* Help organizational leaders, employees and other stakeholders design more empathetic institutions.